Ribbons of Hope 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Dance for the Cure is a local charity whose mission is to financially assist families impacted by breast cancer in Somerset, Hunterdon and Middlesex, NJ counties. Please join us for Dance for the Cure’s 15th annual fund-raising event, Ribbons of Hope 2021! To date, DFC has gifted over $800,000, providing financial assistance to hundreds of families impacted by breast cancer in our community. With your help we can continue our mission.
Please refer to our COVID-19 Guidelines and Policies page for important info on attending the event: https://www.danceforthecure.org/post/ribbons-of-hope-2021-covid-19-guidelines-policies
- Registration fee is $125.00 per person.
- Each reservation includes a sit-down dinner. There will be cash bar.
- Raffle tickets for the basket raffle are sold separately and can be purchased on site the evening of the event.
- Doors open at 6:00 pm; event begins at 6:30 pm.
Dance for the Cure is a 100% Volunteer 501(c)(3) Not for Profit organization
EIN: 10-0817874 | $65 of the cost of the registration fee is tax deductible
- Ribbons of Hope Registration$125$1250$0